[AI] access to face book

Dinesh Kaushal dineshkaushal at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 02:33:44 EST 2008

I have just started to use it and can suggest only one way out, I had faced
a problem at the initial stage of usage that during performing various
operations, I could not know the response of the action that I had
performed.

I.e. when I had confirmed someone, I still saw the link for confirmation.
Then I tried the old screen reader technique, to refresh the buffer. So if
one is in virtual buffer of jaws, pressing insert + escape will update the
jaws buffer for the webpage.

It seems they use some in-place upgradation of the webpage, so a screen
reader does not realize the change.

Regards
Dinesh Kaushal

blog at