[AI] Cell Phone for the visuallly impaired

Rahul Gambhir rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:08:53 EST 2008

Hullo,
list of cell phones accessible with talks is as follows.

    Nokia 3230

Nokia 3600

Nokia 3620

Nokia 3650

Nokia 3660

Nokia 6260 (flip phone)

Nokia 6600

Nokia 6630 (3G phone)

Nokia 6670

Nokia 7610

Nokia 7650

Nokia N70

Nokia N Gage

Nokia N Gage QD

Siemens SX1

Panasonic X700 (flip phone)

Panasonic X701

Samsung SGH-D720

Source - From RNIB Technology Team - Accessible mobile phones factsheet

http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_m
obphonesfactsheet.hcsp
regards