[AI] My apologies

l.subramani at gmail.com l.subramani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:11:49 EST 2008

Dear Shadab:

I would like to say once again that inadequacies in communication
isn't a crime and an appology in this manner isn't certainly
warrented. Whatever our members have commented in this matter is to
motivate the juniors and perhaps to make them understand that learning
is a serious business and so has to be taken seriously. I certainly
don't think any of us personally regard poor communication as an
offence. The general comment on the standard of communication, not
about the individuals, is an evidence for this. So don't worry about
your direct comment but do keep working on your writing skills.

Subramani

the approach they may have to adopt towards learning.