[AI] Writing style

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:03:06 EST 2008

I do not understand what your problem is, Amit.  If people feel insulted
then all the more they would try to improve.  And, remember, I have not
named anyone.  I still maintain what I wrote the other day and shall
continue to do so.  If I am coming across as offensive the moderator is free
to ban me.