[AI] Writing style

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:15:27 EST 2008

Dear Ketan,
Nobody would like to differ with the thought that one must always try to
improve his language skills and I Am happy to know that you want let others
to enhance their abilities and skills but see, from psychological point of
view, I seriously doubt whether everyone will be that much of mentally
strong enough to be advised in front of over 400 members. Specially when we
write like: "If you expect to become voice and accent trainer and this is
the language you use then ... God may help you.  The spelling and grammar
errors in the mails are just shocking."
My only concern is that why we need to give our comment with such statements
between the public while we endeavor to make someone correct.
And then I Am also not sure whether use of words like "great shame" will
encourage and help someone   enriching  his skills.
Giving the right direction is indeed in our favor but making such statement
in public seems to me like surplus to the requirements.
"Appreciate in public and criticize in private." I think this principal
should be followed when we want a person to work towards improvisation of
any skill.
Moreover, this is not a language development forum. I never ever said that
enhancement of our skills is not required but I just wanted to convey the
right way to make someone understand on  the group of the people.
 Please do not take me otherwise. These are my own views and thoughts  and
have no intention to go against you or anyone else.
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt