[AI] Writing style

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:42:00 EST 2008

Only good written and spoken language is not quite enough to prove that you
are a gentleman or a person with good understanding. If we talk about
mistakes, then why to focus on language only, why not to take other part of
our mistakes. I simply mean, are we not committing any mistake by discussing
this off topic on the list? You rightly said: We are not English teachers
and I would also like to add in favor of your statement that even taking
such language classes are  perhaps not allowed here!
I think improving language skills is secondary matter but concentrating
towards betterment of attitude and civilization on priority bases is most
necessary for some of our members. Secondly, I too didn't like the way of
some people of providing solution to other in a most discouraging
expression. One is need to be very careful and encouraging while making
other understand. Encouraging other for their good is a moral duty of every
human being but the way should not be that insulting.
If we are really serious in making other people fine in every aspect, then
we don't need to let other feel shy or humiliated, we need to let them feel
comfortable and confident.
We have started discussing this matter like nun of us had any relevant
subject to discuss here! I think Mr. Gobind or any member could be suggested
at his personal ID with some better way.
 Dear Gobind, You don't need to be apologized, there is nothing that you
feel sorry for any mistake. We all are here to learn and provide the right
solution. No one is deputed here to observe the language mistakes. If we
understand the problem or matter by his or her expression, we are simply
expected to respond just that query in spite of making an issue. A person
can learn well in a friendly and good environment. So friends, please teach
and let other have an opportunity to learn English or whatever but first
create an atmosphere in order to fulfill the aims.
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt