[AI] new book links placed!

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 11 11:35:55 EST 2008

Hi Vijay,
The thing what syed said is correct, but the links you tried to download
have expired. Try the other links from
Season of the Machete
And later links. The other links before that have expired
Copy other adresses and download one by one if you want. I will upload the
books in the next month and you can download them. I have them with me.
since the book was there for quite a long time.
Hope this helps.
Samuel.