[AI] How do I increase my fluency in spoken english?

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 13:58:21 EST 2008

Hi Syed,

I dont know if any one before me has already suggested
these ideas as I haven't read them.

The first thing to do is to converse with your peers
and family in english as much as possible. Some of the
times we switchover to Hindi unconsciously.
The next thing to do is to encorporate new words in
your vocabulary every day. You should go to the site:
www.dictionary.com
and try to use their word of the day in your everyday
English. Alternatively, you should quickly check the
meaning of any difficulte word you come across in a
book on the site.
Lastly, although it might sound bizarre, you should
strive to think in English. When trying to argue a
point in your mind or trying to understand a concept,
thinking about the finer points in English would
create more words in your mind to describe the point
you are thinking about verbilly.