[AI] Regarding basic programing

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 11 07:53:20 EST 2008

I dont know whether the message has reached the members, but this message is available in the access india archives.
I am pasting it again, and if anybody knows please introduce yourself to me.
I have also made my obtion that I receive my own mails and I did not receive it. So here is the message.

Friends,
As I started studying B.COM I had taken computers.
Now I have heard that they will be begining basic programming.
Could anybody explain what does it mean?
Does jaws support basic programing?
On the begining I thought Basic programing means some thing regarding Visual Basic but some told me that it will not be in Visual Basic.
If any one knows Basic programing could you please tell me?
Samuel.