[AI] new book links placed!

Abhijit Joshi abhijitjoshi1977 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:21:26 EST 2008

Hello Vijay,
      as I understood from the site and your mail I would like to suggest 2 things. 1. These books are not kept in the site but The site administrator is provide us external links for those books. Therefore the site administrator is helpless if external links have been deleted by original containt providers. 2nd thing is please download your desired book as early as possible if you aare looking that book for the first time because as I saw previous trend the list of book is updated frequently. So please make it convenient to go to that site daily Abhijit Hyderabad

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar <vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com> wrote:
  Sir thank you very much for your response. Sir I have tried the same
procedure that you have suggested me. I have tried to download the
audio books titled "honeymoon" and "Cross". But in that website a
message appeared that "Sorry, the file you requested is not available.
The file has been deleted by the up loader. Sendspace is not able to
help you in this matter."
Ashish sir also mentioned that, "Do remember that only request sent to
me for the e books by the feed back
Form of my site
Will be entertained. All the others request will be ignored." sir I
have already send a request to him through feed back form in his site.
Is it enough or I have to send new request for each and every book?
Once again thank you very much for your response.

Mobile: 919346942876
Home: 9140
65131437
"donate eyes and live twice"