[AI] new book links placed!

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:40:13 EST 2008

Sir thank you very much for your response. Sir I have tried the same
procedure that you have suggested me. I have tried to download the
audio books titled "honeymoon" and "Cross". But in that website a
message appeared that "Sorry, the file you requested is not available.
The file has been deleted by the up loader. Sendspace is not able to
help you in this matter."
Ashish sir also mentioned that, "Do remember that only request sent to
me for the e books by the feed back
 Form of my site
 Will be entertained. All the others request will be ignored." sir I
have already send a request to him through feed back form in his site.
Is it enough or I have to send new request for each and every book?
Once again thank you very much for your response.