[AI] How do I increase my fluency in spoken english?

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:11:47 EST 2008

Well Folks - As I have already blurted out that I have not read a
complete grammer book, and quite regrettably, I do not have any
designs of doing it - so I will be deeply thankful if anybody pointed
out my errors in future. I welcome criticism off the list since it
will be off topic; but if others learn anything by it and moderator
agrees then I do not have any reservations. I seriously encourage
members equal my age or junior to me to follow the decent pattern of
learning which would be better than anything. I believe studying
routinely is certainly the best idea to get perfection. So be
studious. Shadab Husain