[AI] problem with mouse over links

Zujar Kanchwala zujarbright at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 11 06:13:04 EST 2008

Hi Mukesh,

I have been using onMouseOver links in projects. These links generally don't navigate to other web page, but present you with links under it like submenus. Here's what I do to work with such links.
1. Press INSERT+F7 to open Links List dialog box.
2. Select the desired link from the list.
3. Press ALT+M to activate Move to Link button.
. That will close the Links List dialog box, place the cursor on the selected link and activate the same.
5. Press down arrow to navigate to the links under the link selected in Step 2.
6. Press Enter to activate one of them.

Hope this helps.