[AI] Writing style

Pradeep banakar pradeep_banakar at yahoo.co.in
Sun Feb 10 22:48:36 EST 2008

dear sir working in NGO I do agree your views.  it is collective
responsibilities from both side.  to be frank NGO's most probably dependent
on volunteers and given less importance in appointing teachers for English
(paid less salary to the staffs) hence the qualitative teachers move to
other profession.  naturally this will have grater impact among young VIP's.
I do telling my friends to speak 10 minutes per day, initially they listen
and later on following itself is big question mark.  therefore I keep
telling my friends to take initiative themselves by reducing dependency on
others and try to learn through active listening of English conversations,
news, debates, and other programmes from mass media.