[AI] How do I increase my fluency in spoken english?

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:21:28 EST 2008

Also a good listening habit. I started listening to BBC for example in my
eighth grade. It may sound a bit monotonous, but could hardly understand
anything in the beginning and it continued for few years. But It gradually
begun to show the result by the time I got to my tenth grade. I would like
to emphasize the fact that catching short wave frequency was not at all easy
in those days. But the present generation is far more blessed and they have
many other ways to listen to such radio stations.

Vetri.