[AI] new book links placed!

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Sun Feb 10 14:01:50 EST 2008

            Hello friends!
In the E books section The link for The book
Readers digest February 2008, has been placed!
And in the Audio books section loads of links for audio books have been
placed.
You can find these links on my site that is:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

you can find it in the e book page under the heading e books/Audio books
section.
Do remember that only request sent to me for the e books by the feed back
form of my site
will be entertained. all the others request will be ignored.
Hope this helps.
Take care!
have a great day!
many thanks
regards
ashish.
To subscribe to my news letter,
send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line
and send it to:
monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org