[AI] How to unhide a column in excel?

Shiv shivraheja at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:45:43 EST 2008

Hi Vinod,

If the column is "A" that you have hidden, then do this:
Go to the last cell in the column B and do control + shift + home and then
use the unhide option from the format menu.

If it is any other column, select a cell of the column on either side of the
hidden column and use the unhide option.  For example, if the column hidden
is "B" then select A1 and C1 and use the unhide option from the format menu.

Shiv