[AI] How to unhide a column in excel?

vinod benjamin vinbenji at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 13:03:57 EST 2008

Dear accessindians,

 Greetings to you all.

 I am using excel 2003, in that I’ve hidden a column throughthe format menu, even though I tried to unhide the column its not unhiding thatcolumn which I’ve hidden, for example I got three columns which isA, B, Crespectively, now I’ve hidden the column A, now the B and C are there,and when I’ve tried to unhide the column A, its not coming, so can any onethrough light on this?

Thanks in advance,

Vinod Benjamin