[AI] How do I increase my fluency in spoken english?

Manish Agrawal magrawal at sapient.com
Sun Feb 10 11:32:33 EST 2008

Also, "read read and read (anything from fiction to news and whatever
else you can lay your hands on)"...to add to what geetha says :)
reading good english improves vocabulary and grammar and you find out
about different ways of saying the same thing (I am sure I knew a single
word for this).

-Manish