[AI] How do I increase my fluency in spoken english?

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:59:41 EST 2008

Dear friends

My intuition tells me that most of us are quite "OK" at our written english, although some of us (like me) make errors not often while writing. But well-educated guys and gals  like us ought to speak fluently without stuttering and fumbling with the words. Otherwise what is the use of our other elegance, especially in this "englishified" world?  Absolutely nothing.
As is the case, all of us who are undergoing this very problem would be greatful to you if you could share your known expertise and techniques which would set us going and growing in this regard

With best wishes
Syed Imran