[AI] I might have a solution for a virusthatcreates"autorun.inf"

dl.vikas at gmail.com dl.vikas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 08:09:46 EST 2008

I would also like to add here one more issue which at this moment does
not seem to be haunting my system! but certainly I have noticed it
quite often these days, which is, even you are not able to open any of
your hard drive partition by simply double clicking it, the message
that it gives, "this drive cannot be opened in win32 mode!". By
choosing run and typing the drive letter there then becomes the only
solution to access any drive!