[AI] I might have a solution for a virus that creates"autorun.inf"

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 01:45:58 EST 2008

Hi Vikas

Try doing the following:
After deleting all the files in your pen drive, open cmd and navigate to
your pen drive folder.
Press tab and keep a note of how many "malicious" files are present in your
pen drive. And then: check to see if your system has wsscript.exe process
running in the background. If wscript.exe is running, turminate the process
and try deleting the files on pen drive.
Note: when you are going to delete the files, go to the pen drive by run
diolog .
If you hear something like "zero items", go to tools>options>view> and turn
off the option that says "hide protected operating system files" and press
apply button and press "apply to all button" and close the box.

With best regards
syed Imran