[AI] Writing style

pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:00:15 EST 2008

I am so glad Ketan has started this thread and geeta is coordinating an
etiquette cum grooming workshop. Its been a horrifying experience to read
some of the mails on this group from some of our members.

Its time we not only paid attention to our spellings, grammar, etiquette,
dressing, accent but also to our tone of voice,  volume, mannerisms and our
behaviour in the sighted world.

Its not only the visually challenged who need help and direction on these
matters but everyone who is striving for the top, only we need a little more
help and its time we accepted this problem and did something about it.

the good work of shanti, annubhuti, Dipendra and others will be of no use
unless we are further polished and compete as well rounded people.

There is no harm in seeking help.
I hope the quality of form of the mails improves as the substance in the
mails is quite good. Then it will be a real pleasure to read accessindia.
Kanchan