[AI] Writing style

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:45:33 EST 2008

in school board exams i failed in english  and school authority were
demanding that i should continue sutdy without english
but after some hard work i complited masters degree in science and education
in english medium and right now i am teaching chemistry in english medium
so one can improove  at any point of time no need to take strong action