[AI] Hello every one, I am sorry for my mistakes in writing.

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 9 07:10:45 EST 2008

AA mister,
please accept my welcomes,and onething you should follow.
When you send mails on any list,please make subject line as your topic.
for example, if you want to say sorry for list members, your subject may be
"Sorry to list member" or "apology
letter".
This will not only increase your likely chance of answering your queries,
but putting vague subject lines often means that people will hit their
delete key and ignore your post. This is especially true if people have
their e-mail clients set to view by subject.

Try to understand friend.

with warmest regards,farhan.