[AI] Fw: (MonthlyComputerTips) Special issue,

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sat Feb 9 16:02:38 EST 2008

forwarded mail for information
many thanks
regards
Mamta.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ashish
To: monthlycomputertips at ashishrohtagi.org
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:44 PM
Subject: (MonthlyComputerTips) Special issue,

Hello and welcome to the special issue of monthly computertips news letter,
After reading Do feel free to send in your feedback/comments,
And also if you have any tip to share you can also send it, and it will be published with your name,
send it to:

ashish at ashishrohtagi.org

and also please do not forget to forward this news letter to anyone and every one whom you feel will benefit and learn from this,
To get this news letter in your inbox, you will have to subscribe so here is the subscribing information,
To subscribe to my news letter,
Please do send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"without the quotation marks in the subject line,
and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org

Free text to speech software,

If you are looking for software utility to perform quick text to speech conversion, then this could be the right tool. Named as Ultra Hal Text-to-Speech
Reader, the utility is smart enough to convert any text to high quality machine voice with only a few simple clicks. The tool can be quite useful in many ways.

To download this Please visit:

http://www.zabaware.com/download.asp

(Please note that I have not used or tested this software)
More information about this software will be provided in the march Issue of my news letter.

Hope that you got to learn something new.
and had fun reading my news letter,
Many thanks,
regards
Ashish Rohtagi.