[AI] Writing style

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:43:42 EST 2008

I think that Improvisation should be the goal for us in terms of our
language skills. However one should bear in mind that none of us are
native English speakers and henceforth we should be very careful
wwhile evaluating others and after all, we are not English teachers
here on the list and I am a bit unhappy about the big brother
attitude. I am also a bit dessatisfied in such comments about other's
poor communicative skills. Having said that I leave any further
comment on this topic to the moderators. But just a word before I
sign-off on this topic and it goes out to those with poor
communicative skills. Hey guise, you have nothing to loose. If I would
have taken such dominating attitude seriously, then I would not have
been where I am today. Therefore you have nothing to loose but to gain
your self confidence.

Vetri.