[AI] how to download the attachment from the outlook

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 08:30:14 EST 2008

if you are a jaws user using outlook express, just
folow the steps below, else you are using MS-outlook
feel free to expand:

1. press enter on the message where the attachment is
included.
2. press insert plus A.
3. you will be moved to the location where you may
open or save the file
 from within the aplications key.

hth
--- vinod benjamin <vinbenji at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear accessindians,
>
> Greetings to you all,
>
>  I am facing a problem in downloading the
> attachments fromthe outlook, when a mail comes with
> a attachment I don’t know how to see thatthere
> is an attachment, and then I don’t know how to
> download it and savethe attachment file. Can any one
> help me on this?
>
> Vinod Benjamin.

> at

Wael Zakareya