[AI] A query on nokia n70 music edition

Abdul Razique 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:49:58 EST 2008

Sir,
I am using Nokia 6600 but the functions between these 2 phones might not
vary much. Now, you can go to calender, press the options buttons, select
meeting, set the date and time of alarm, turn on the repeat option which by
default is off, set the date untill which u want the alarm to be repeated
and press the key 2 button which is "done". Thats it, you can now set
unlimited number of alarms from this method.

Hope this helps
Abdul