[AI] show hidden files.....

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:15:54 EST 2008

As a last resort from my side, try editing your windows registry:
First, go to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL]
Open the dword value called "CheckedValue" and change the value to 1.
Do not quit the registry editor yet, but go to the treview and press uparrow
You will see a key called "Nohidden". There,  change the dword value called
"CheckedValue" to 2 and close the registry editor
Please keep one thing in mind: some say that incorrectly editing the
registry entry might harm your operating system, but I 've not faced this
sourt of situation yet. But still, why take unnecessary risk.

With best regards
Syed Imran