[AI] Your help is needed regarding the audio files/audio folders

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 18:24:34 EST 2008

1. Use any archiving software such as winRar or power
archiver to create a .cab file containing your audio
files, that you may password protect them.
2. don't say: audio folders, but you may mean, folders
that contain audio files!
3. you may create a .m3u file as a playlist for your
incripted audio files by power archiver.

--- palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar
<vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> I want to lock some of my audio files. In "folder
> options" I found the
> option "hide the folder" I think this won't protect
> my audio file. Are
> there any other alternatives to keep my audio
> file/audio folder
> locked? Can I create password to my audio file/audio
> folder? Please
> help me in this regard.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Vijay