[AI] Guidelines for exams

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:55:58 EST 2008

Friends,
On the basis of your suggestions I had submitted a draft of the guidelines for examinations by the visually challenged. The ministry has expanded the scope and several other organisations have been asked to represent their views. Also the guidelines are now going to be for all disabled.

The following list mentions organisations which conduct exams.
Need help.
a. Have you appeared for any of these exams and if so what are the problems.
b. do any of these organisations have rules on examinations if so please mail them to me.
C. any other suggestions
Thanks
Kanchan

1. Railway Board, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Banking Division, Ministry of Finance, New Delhi.
3. Department of Personnel & Training, Govt. of India, North Block New Delhi -110001.
4. National Trust, 9th Floor, Jeevan Prakash building, K. G. Marg, New Delhi -110 001.
5. University Grants Commission, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
6. Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.
7. All India Council for Technical Education, I. P. Estate, New Delhi 110002.
8. Directorate General of Employment & Training, Sharm Shakti Bhawn, Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
9. Public Enterprises Selection Board, Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, Govt. of India, New Delhi
10. Staff Selection Commission, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
11. Central Board of Secondary Education, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092.
12. Department of Secondary & Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi -1.
13. DD-III, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, New Delhi.
14. IPH, 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi -110002.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,