[AI] Hi every one

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:39:40 EST 2008

I agree with Subramani. Using a cassette will be quite useful for
contemporary literature. Only old texts are available free on the internet.
For text visit
http://promo.net/pg
and for audio version of old classics visit
www.librivox.org

For braille books visit the site of National Library for the Blind of UK at
www.nlbuk.org
and that of RNIB of UK at
www.rnib.org.uk

Best regards,