[AI] Hi every one

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:45:51 EST 2008

Hello every one, Since I'm pursuing my masters degree program in
English literature, I'm suffering so much due to lack of books in
accessible format for visually impaired I prefer the audio format.
These areas:
Indian, post colonial, American and very recent british.
Please let me know where I can get them for a better reading and research.
I've learned French, at CIEFL a year ago, but I forgot it due to lack
of accessible meterial for visually impaired can any one please help
me?
I want to become a voice and accent trainer in a good company, can you
please guide me?
many thanks
   Best Regards
Govind.