[AI] Hello evry buddy I'm Govind, new member, introduction.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:25:37 EST 2008

Hello every buddy, I'm Govind, I'm new to this fascinating, exciting
and inspiring mailing list.
I'm very glad to become the one amongst you.
I'm very much impressed with your mails.
I'm pursuing my masters degree in English literature at the college of
arts and social-sciences OU in Hyderbad of andhrapradesh.
My hobbies are listening to music and reading.
I like reading all kinds of stuff including novels, journals and news papers.
I live in Hyderbad it self.
Thank you
    Warm regards,
     Govind.