[AI] Training in etiquette

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Thu Feb 7 11:52:06 EST 2008

Hello all,

There was a lengthy discussion on this list sometime ago about usage of
cutlery and other table habits.

It might be possible to arrange for a one-day training workshop with the
help of Mitra Jyothi where cutlery usage and other etiquette could be taught
by professional trainers. This can be done if adequate number of people in
Bangalore are interested in attending such a training session.

Before we proceed with the venture, we would like input from interested
participants about the following:

1. What would you like covered in the training in addition to cutlery usage?
Please list out specific topics.

2. Preliminary enquiries revealed that training institutes charge enormous
sums for such trainings, considering that such sessions are mostly offered
to corporate clients and some amount of pre-training preparation is
involved. Tentative cost per person would amount to around Rs.1200 per
person. Would this be too expensive?

Please send in your inputs.

Geetha