[AI] Regarding DOS

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 11:14:58 EST 2008

be sure to incude the foders that contain spaces in
between in quotation marks: for example:
cd "my documents"

be sure that the current path contains the folder
specified before entering into it.

if you are in windows 2000 or xp, when u go to the
command prompt feel free to use the variable
%homepath% to enter to the folder "documents and
settings\userProfile"
that is to type in:
cd %homepath%
then enter.
then
cd "my documents"
to enter to the my documents folder in the user
currently running.

hth

--- Samuel Rodrigues <kr.samuel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Harish sir,
> I would like to know how to enter my documents using
> dos.
> When I type cd space my my documents
> it says too many parameters.
> I managed to enter the administrator by entering the
> full path but I cannot open my documents.
> I thought may be you may know the answer.
> Thanking you Samuel.
> subject unsubscribe.

> at

Wael Zakareya