[AI] Error Report!

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Thu Feb 7 06:46:37 EST 2008

Dear Subramani,

As per my personal observations I understand this problem occurs for two
basic reasons: 1. ur system is not able to escalate the load further due to
RAM/ROM running short which could be partially fixed with deleting temporary
files.  2. & more likely, there could be a small snag with system needing
fine tuning which could be done without formatting with 'repair' option of
your OS CD.  I did have similar hitches at occasions & often managed through
above.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.