[AI] Your help is needed regarding M.S. Access

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Feb 6 12:44:55 EST 2008

Hello sir,
After opening M. S. Access,
you can go in the help menu and read the help,
in its entirety, and Its sure that you will find key board short cuts for
using microsoft access there,
and further, you may also visit:

http://www.ashishrohtagi.org

for information on access,
on the tips and tricks page you may find something.
Hope this helps.
many thanks
regards
Mamta.