[AI] regarding file name extention

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:11:44 EST 2008

Alt t, menu , map netw,  O, leaving menus. Folder options diolog. General,
View page, tab, tab, tree 1 tree view, files and folders opened. H, H, Hide
extension for known file types - on. space, hide extension for known files -
off. alt a. Folder views apply to all folders button. Space. Folder options
diolog. y. My documents. view page, shifttab shifttab shifttab. OK button.
space, list view, not selected how is my technique.txt

The rough illustration given above should help you to turn on the display of
file extension.