[AI] Fw: (MonthlyComputerTips) News letter issue 1!

gajendra vyasgajendra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:07:54 EST 2008

MAMATA,
    here is Gajendra congratulating on your appointment in "TCS". Hope you
will progress and be a great scientist. as we know we need screenreader like
"Jaws" in hindi , gujarati and indian languages. software companies like  T
C S and genius persons like you can contribute in such great invention.
wishing you great success ann all best wishes ,
Gajendra