[AI] Talk on mobile-your ideas please?

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Wed Feb 6 05:36:41 EST 2008

sir, I feel that the mute is no does work, but due to very low volume you
are not able to here,
the reason I said that is because I am using nokia n 70 with talks,
How ever, I am not able to give any contact details while I am on a call,
because when I press talks key + the delete key, talks does anounce mute is
no, but the sound is so low that I am not able to here any thing, no matter
what ever volume I keep for talks. even if the volume of talks is full, even
then I am not able to here it. the sound is only low while you are talking
on a call. as soon as you disconect the call then everything is back to
normal you can very clearly here talks again.
so this may be something to do with particular phones which are compatible
with talks.
I can say that because people who are using nokia 3230 and nokia 6600 are
successfully giving contact details while they are talking on a particular
call,
Talks can be clearly herd in that case.

hope it solves some of your problem,
well hope this helps.