[AI] WHICH ONE MOBILE IS BETTER FOR THE BLIND

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 03:55:11 EST 2008

Dear Vimal,
Nokia 5700 and E50 are 3G technology based handsets. Otherwise there is no
such feature or function specially designed for the visually impaired. Only
the thing witch is in our favor that both work with talks.
 To know the features and functions of these mobile sets in detail, you may
like to visit: www.nokia.co.in/support
Thanks,

Amit Bhatt