[AI] Help requested with HP Deskjet Scanner.

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:37:34 EST 2008

  hullo, in reply to your query, this is to kindly inform you that
even me too is using the printer Hp-all-in-one as mentioned by me. but
it works fine with jaws 7. as far as jaws 8 is concerned, i have jaws
8 too, but not tried with this particular problem. so if possible,
please be specified with your problem. i am currently using kurzweil
8. it is more often true that this software is not so accurate
friendly when the quallity of the print is beyond normal. but it works
fine with fine reader. so if possible, you may try working wit it  in
conjuction with jaws  7. hope it helps you.