[AI] Error Report!

P. Subramani subramani6912 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:56:27 EST 2008

Microsoft Windows
Dear Listers,  My PC restarts quite often and restarting, I get an error report which I am pasting below for kind advise/suggestions from the group members. Please help. P. Subramani

Error signature
BCCode : ea     BCP1 : F99C47C0     BCP2 : 821F1008     BCP3 : 8225C1A8
BCP4 : 00000001     OSVer : 5_1_2600     SP : 2_0     Product : 256_1
Reporting details
This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Microsoft Windows when the problem
occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in use, and the Internet Protocol (IP)
address of your computer.
We do not intentionally collect your name, address, email address or any other form of personally
identifiable information. However, the error report may contain customer-specific information in the
collected data files. While this information could potentially be used to determine your identity, if present,
it will not be used.
The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more information is available, we will tell
you when you report the problem. This error report will be sent using a secure connection to a database
with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes.
To view technical information about the error report, click here.
To see our data collection policy on the web, click here. Close