[AI] A Short History of Tactile Reading and Writing.

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:03:17 EST 2008

Great attempt! The article is extremely informative. The journey of the
blind from oral to print culture, enabled not only by Braille, but by
several other creative inventions, is well brought out. If possible, can you
provide us with a brief reading list, where one can find these and other
relevant facts in more detail?