[AI] Talk on mobile-your ideas please?

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Tue Feb 5 06:18:24 EST 2008

Hello friends,

'Talk' on my mobile handset does not provide me interface.  In simple terms
If I have to refer to a tel. No. in 'contacts' while answering a call, I
cannot do so as 'talk' becomes mute while talking.  Besides, I am not able
to read 'Word/Excel files' on it while I am sure technologically it is sound
to do that.  Kindly advise me on the same.  Also forward me, if you friends
could, the mailing list relating 'talk' as they say it exists somewhere.

With best wishes,

(DNY)
This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.