[AI] Can I take a legal action against the Telecom Service Providers?

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:13:05 EST 2008

  hullo friend, this is to kindly inform you that with regard to your
problem, there is one law called consumer protection act in wich there
are several cases cited in conjunction with the telephone complaints
and concerned regulatory laws. looking at your problem, it seems that
you may take shelter under these laws as the several references may
help you to avail your rights as customer. if your case found genune,
then the service provider can be held liable for defficiency in
service and can be punished accordingly. but for doing this, i do
kindly advise you to build with complete correspondence in this case.
please do let me know if anything required in this connection, since i
am in to law field. i would be keen to help at your desire.
  with regards,