[AI] Can I take a legal action against the Telecom Service Providers?

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 13:26:40 EST 2008

Hi Friends,

  I am a prepaid customer of Vodafone in Mumbai since 1 and half years. I am having a problem while calling on the customer care service of Vodafone for my grievances. Many times, I never satisfied with their answers and due to call droaping, they records 5 calls in a day, they used to barred the customer care line to avoid the frequent calls.

  I have a quary regarding these customer care services that is there any rule or regulation to prohibit these practices by the telecom service providers? are they can stop such communications? If yes, then whom do I complain regarding this issue, because every time I have to speak with the Nodal Officers or apply to the Appellatte Authority to resolve this problem. Can I take a serious action against them in Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, (TRAI)?

  Please answer my quary.

  Regards,
  Amjad