[AI] vacancies for ph in sail

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 08:48:19 EST 2008

hullo sir, this is to express my sincere gratitude for forwarding such
a nice opportunity. it will certainly help our tallented and
quallified unemployed PH candidates to evaluate their skills for their
livelyhood. in this regard, i have already forwarded your mail to many
of my friends who are waiting for the right opportunity. no words to
express for your kind coperation. ultimately serving the man is to
serve the god.
  with regards,

On 2/4/08, Rajesh Asudani <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
> Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
> (A Government of India
> Enterprise )
> Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai-490001, Dist- Durg (Chhattisgarh)
>
> Special Recruitment Drive for Physicall Handicapped (PH) in Bhilai Steel
> Plant
> list of 1 items
> * Attendant-cum-Jr.Staff Asstt. (Trainee) : 12 Posts (All reserved for PH
> candidates),
> Pay Scale
>  : Rs. 4170-3%-6095/-, Qualification : Matric. Preference will be given to
> Graduates in any discipline and also to those having knowledge of Computers
> operations
> or Stenography., Age : 21-40 years., Training Period : 1 year, Stipend
> :During training period monthly stipend of Rs. 4000/- will be paid.
> list end
> How to Apply : Application typed on a plain paper, giving full particulars
> in the enclosed format, addressed to Post Box No. 16, Post Office Sector-1,
> Bhilai,
> Distt-Durg, CG Pin - 490001, should be sent through ordinary post and should
> reach on or before 16/02/2008.
>
> For more information and application form format, please see
> http://www.sail.co.in/career/bsp-PH-22Jan2008.pdf

> and any attachments. Thank you

Mukesh Jain
  email: mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"